· Chinese companies also involved in the high speed rail project from Colombo to the Colombo International Airport, mainly including old-line reconstruction over 20 km, new two-lane railway 11 km, housing construction, communications signal, power, multiple units, passenger train and viaduct etc., worth of about USD 170 million.
· southeast of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, where several large rivers in Asia run through. And the wild mushrooms of matsutake are nourished by pristine natural environment here. When matsutake begin to mushroom in late June every year, the Tibetan folks in Shangri-La also kick off their daily activity: picking wild mushrooms in the mountains.
· Tibetan carpet is a traditional handicraft on the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau with a history of more than 2,000 years. In 2006, the Jiaya Tibetan carpet weaving skills were inscribed in China's first group of national intangible cultural heritage items.
vtibet. Deputy takes remote Tibetan village's issues to the heart of NPC meetings. Unlike many Tibetan college graduates who long for stable jobs in urban areas after graduation, Tsering Tsodan chose to work in the remote village where she was born. Tibet sees fast growth in online retail sales. The volume of online retail sales in southwest ...
· temperate zone, and the unique Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. In terms of precipitation, China is divided into four regions: the humid region, semi-humid region, semi-arid region, and the arid region. 1.1.2 Society and Culture China is the most populous country in …
· Doing aid-Tibet work well by combining features of audit Hu Jun journalist of the magazine (12.8) Fulfilling the task with the spirit of six plenary session of the central Party committee and improving work of audit organs
· Located on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, Sanjiangyuan, known as the headwaters of the Yangtze, Yellow and Lancang rivers, is home to hundreds of species of wild animals, many of which are under state protection, such as wild yaks, snow leopards, Tibetan antelopes and Tibetan gazelles.
· Doing Business in Heilongjiang 16:48 ： ： ： I . Survey (i) Geographical Position This is the beautiful and richly endowed Heilongjiang, a province named after its largest River, the
· The famous Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR) of China lies on the world's highest plateau, between Sichuan Province and Nepal. With an average altitude of around 4,800 meters, this high-altitude plateau land is a popular destination for the modern tourists.
· Tibetan young man makes a hit in Quake-hit Yushu. A devastating earthquake hit Yushu in Qinghai Province back in 2010. The area has now taken on a new look, after many local youths have been making efforts towards its …
Doing Business in Gansu : 16:48 4Դ Ű칫 ͣ ԭ ݷ ࣺ Gansu--Survey (i) Geographic and Main Cities . Gansu situated at the geographical center of China, lying on the upper reaches of the Yellow River and has a vast area.
· A photovoltaic power plant located on the grassland in Hainan Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Qinghai Province. (Photo/Xinhua) Clean electricity from renewable energy resources, such as water, wind and solar power, in the plateau province's Sanjiangyuan area, the source of the Yangtze, Yellow and Lancang Rivers, has helped promote the ...
· The most common forms of business legal entities in the Russian Federation are the following: limited liability companies (LLCs), with minimum capital requirement of Rub 10,000, and joint-stock companies (JSCs), which are further divided into public joint-stock companies (PJSCs) and non-public joint-stock companies (NPJCs).
· The Qinghai-Tibet Plateau is home to a large quantity of lakes, whose area accounts for more than 45 percent of China's total. In addition, the highland lakes are almost free from human activities. Most are inland saline …
· Rescuers work at the site of a coal mine accident in Haibei Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, northwest China ' s Qinghai Province, Aug . 16 .More than 900 rescuers are racing against time to search for 19 workers trapped in a coal mine flooded by mud at an altitude of more than 3700 meters above sea level in northwest China ' s Qinghai Province .
Die höchste Stufe ist das Qinghai-Tibet-Plateau, das im Durchschnitt mehr als 4000 m über dem Meeresspiegel liegt und als das "Dach der Welt" bezeichnet wird. Der Hauptgipfel Chomolungma (Mount Everest) liegt 8848,13 m über dem Meeresspiegel und ist der höchste Gipfel der Welt.
Mining 24.1 Leasing and Business Services 15.8 Manufacturing 3.1 Scientific Research and Technical Services 17.9 Production and Supply of Electricity, Heat Power, Gas and Water 4.5 Water Conservancy, Environment and Public Facilities Management 2.9
· The Qinghai-Tibet Railway, the world's highest and longest railway, has not only made travel convenient for residents on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau but has also brought them enormous wealth. "Our lives have changed a lot since we moved to Chaka township," said Shen Deping, a resident of the township's Bayin village.
· High Road on Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. Self-Drive tours in China are becoming a very popular way to travel around the country. A number of international tourists are taking on this amazing adventure to experience China like a local, driving yourself around. However, self-driving in Tibet is another matter. Self-driving is possible in Tibet
· Tourism drives cultural and creative industries in SW China's Tibet. Southwest China's Tibet autonomous region is seeing booming cultural and creative industries as a result of a rapid growth in tourism in recent years. At the beginning of the year 2021, manufacturers of cultural and creative products from Tibet autonomous region brought ...
Tibet provides a harmonious picture between human beings and nature. A glimpse of "heavenly lake". Highland barley fields in Tibet. Yellow sea of rapeseed flowers. Yaks enjoy grassland of Tibet. Coming face to face with Tibetan macaques. Thousand-year-old sea buckthorn forest. Hot spring egg boil. A glimpse of "heavenly lake".
· Die Qinghai-Tibet-Eisenbahn durchquert die ganze Hoh-Xil-Region, die ein Ort ist, den die tibetischen Antilopen unvermeidlich durchqueren müssen. Zugunsten der wilden Tiere wurden hier 33 große Brücken, die insgesamt über 58 km lang sind, als Durchgangskorridor für wilde Tieren errichtet.